Home Forums iOS Development How to get nearby places by implementing the Google Place Picker in iOS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brent 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Malek
    Keymaster

This is the official thread to discuss the following tutorial post: How to get nearby places by implementing the Google Place Picker in iOS

#4000 Reply

Brent

Hey I was wondering how I would go about searching for a specific user request pulled from the previous view? I mean i know how to segue, but I’m having a hard time trying to figure out where in the google part of the code to use a viable and not a search.
    So put simply, I have a passed variable that is what the user wants to search. So where in the google API code would i pass that variable to search nearby for the request? And will google set the usual waypoints? And I need the search to be in the area surrounding the user location (might be obvious to say).

In Apple maps its naturalquerylangauge or whatever but Apple maps seems to be searching for the request out of state when on LTE lol.

Any help on this would be great!

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How to get nearby places by implementing the Google Place Picker in iOS
Your information: